We’re looking for a new PHP web developer to join our growing Leeds based studio. You’ll be working with our team to help create our own online software, and develop clients’ dream websites. From putting together specifications and ideas, to building and testing new features, you’ll not only help clients develop new and existing websites, but you’ll also get the opportunity to work with some of the world’s top brands.
- Location: Welford HQ, Leeds City Centre
- Hours: 40/week
- Salary: Competitive, information available on request
- PHP 5.5+ with a strong understanding of OOP
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion)
- Symfony2 & 3 knowledge
- Great time-management & organisation skills
- MySQL knowledge
- Confidence dealing with clients & team members
- Experience working with Craft CMS
- Experience working with Drupal & Wordpress
- Previously worked with OpenCart ecommerce software
- Unit testing, Jenkins CI, PHP Sniff knowledge
- API integration skills
- AWS, Digital Ocean, Linux
PERKS & BENEFITS
A few things to make waking up for work easier:
- Staff team building events and game days
- Relaxed atmosphere and fun office
- City centre location
- Career progression & training opportunities
- As much tea/coffee you can get your head around
- Pension scheme
- Frequent meals & nights out with the team
Creating industry leading websites and pushing technology innovations to the next level is what we live for - so you can imagine how pleased we are to announce that our small family of developers and designers are preparing to open their arms to a new team member!
We will always strive to produce the best and delivery technologically advanced websites combined with enhanced user friendly designs. To achieve this we do work very hard but are always support our staff in growing their knowledge and expanding their skills, whilst working with great clients. We fund and support training for the successful candidate and we encourage you to work on any personal projects which can benefit the business.
We love to reward our team, with various team building activities, incentives, game days, paid lunches and much more. Welford is a place to grow and develop yourself as a developer as well as a place that you will want to come and work as opposed to have to.
Ready to take the next step? If you like the sound of becoming the newest PHP Web Developer at Welford Media, simply email our team your CV at [email protected] and let us know why you’d like to work with us.
If you have any questions about the role then please don’t hesitate to send us an email
We no longer work with recruitment agencies, so please do not contact. If you do, you won’t like the reaction.