We no longer work with recruitment agencies at all and manage all of our recruitment in house, so please do not contact.
Digital Project Manager, Leeds
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Leeds City Centre
- Hours: 37.5/week
About The Role
As a Project Manager at Welford, you’ll be looking after the day-to-day running of web design and web development projects. You’ll have multiple projects to manage, giving you the opportunity to work with clients of varying sizes from a wide range of industries. You’ll be involved with the project every step of the way, starting by scoping the project with our team and creating project plans, all the way to the final delivery and sign off. Our Project Managers work very closely with our designers, developers and client services staff so you’ll always be involved with the team and have the chance to learn from other departments.
What You’ll Do
- Manage multiple projects varying in size and industry
- Scope projects with our developers and create impressive proposals
- Create and maintain key project plans and delivery timelines
- Manage bookings in the Studio and assign tasks to designers and developers
- Regularly schedule and lead internal project meetings
- Provide status updates and reports to the Account Manager & clients
- Create supporting documentation and user guides
Your Skills & Qualities
- Minimum 3 years agency experience
- Proven project management experience
- Comfortable scoping projects from £10,000 to £150,000+
- Able to create clear project plans for both colleagues and clients
- Experience working in a multi-project role
- Highly organised and able to deliver projects within strict deadlines
- Problem solver and able to think on your feet
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Confident speaking to clients over the phone, email and face-to-face meetings
We’ve been in this business for nearly 15 years, so creating industry leading websites and pushing technology innovations to the next level is what we live for. We’re a small team with a wide set of skills and projects under our belts, and the best suited candidate will get to work on a wide range of projects from high profile brands to local businesses.
We always strive to produce the best and deliver technologically advanced websites combined with enhanced user friendly designs. To achieve this we do work very hard but are always support our staff in growing their knowledge and expanding their skills. We fund and support training for the successful candidate and we encourage you to work on any personal projects which can benefit the business.
We consider ourselves pretty laid back at Welford, and make sure that the environment in which we work is a friendly and casual one. Need to clear your head? Luna our office dog will quite happily keep you company for a while (or all day if you play your cards right). With paid lunches, game days, after-work drinks, meals out and various other team building activities we want to ensure Welford is a place you want to come to work at, rather than have to.
Perks & Additional Information
- Office dog
- Pension scheme
- City centre location
- Staff team building events and game days
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Relaxed atmosphere and fun office
- Frequent meals and nights out with the team
How to Apply
Ready to take the next step? If you like the sound of becoming the newest Digital Project Manager at Welford Media, simply email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] let us know why you’d like to work with us.
If you have any questions about the role then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!