Installing Share Your Purchase on your OpenCart store consists of two stages: installing the module and setting up Facebook with the module.
- Install VQMod on your OpenCart store
- Download the correct version of Share Your Purchase for your OpenCart store version
- Copy the contents of the 'Upload' folder to the root directory of your website
If you do not want to use the Facebook share feature, please skip to step 10.
- Visit developers.facebook.com
- Click My Apps - Add a New App
- Choose Website and type in your app name. Customers will see this to make sure it relates to your website.
- Click Create a New App ID and follow the instructions
- Under "Tell us about your website" add in your Site URL and Mobile Site URL
- Next click "Skip to Developer Dashboard"
- Click Settings and type in your domain under App Domains (You must enter a Site URL and Mobile Site URL before you can do this) and fill in the contact email.
- Then, Click Status & Review and toggle the button to make the app live.
- Finally, go to Dashboard, copy your App ID and paste this in your OpenCart settings under Admin > Settings > Share Your Purchase > Facebook App ID
- Set up complete!