CloudFront integration will use the bucket provided in the Settings tab as the origin.
In order to set up CloudFront you will have to do the following tasks:
- Upload your private key onto your shop's server. Make sure it is not publicly accessible.
- Set up two different behaviours. For all requests going to /image/, the requests must not use Signed URLs. For all requests going to /download/ the requests must have Signed URLs.
Optional: if you want use your own domain instead of the default CloudFront's one you will have to do the following tasks:
- Point your domain to the CloudFront domain (e.g. point www.example.com to xxxxxxxx.cloudfront.net)
- In Distribution's settings area provide the alternative domain
- Enter your custom domain in OpenCart
- Warning: CloudFront does not support custom domains with HTTPS, so if you are using HTTPS on your shop you cannot use custom domains.