We no longer work with recruitment agencies at all and manage all of our recruitment in house, so please do not contact.
Account Manager, Leeds
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Leeds City Centre
- Hours: 37.5/week
About the Role
As an integral part of the team, you’ll be the main point of contact for your clients and be in charge of maintaining and growing relationships with clients. You’ll hold regular meetings with both existing and new clients and work closely with our designers, developers and client services team. You’ll pitch and present new proposals to clients and manage their day-to-day needs.
What You’ll Do
- Be the main point of contact for a wide variety of clients
- Schedule and run regular meetings with clients
- Maintain and grow client relationships
- Resolve any issues or blockages raised by the client or the team
- Be involved in creating and pitching proposals for new work
- Provide regular status updates to the client
- Create supporting documentation and user guides
- Hold training sessions with clients
- Highlight and present cross selling opportunities to the client
Your Skills & Qualities
- Minimum 3 years account management experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Professional and friendly approach to all tasks
- Experience working in a multi-client role
- Confident speaking to clients over the phone, email and face-to-face meetings
- Highly organised with great time management skills
- Problem solver and able to think on your feet
- Willingness to learn and improve
We’ve been in this business for nearly 15 years, so creating industry leading websites and pushing technology innovations to the next level is what we live for. We’re a small team with a wide set of skills and projects under our belts, and the best suited candidate will get to work on a wide range of projects from high profile brands to local businesses.
We always strive to produce the best and deliver technologically advanced websites combined with enhanced user friendly designs. To achieve this we do work very hard but are always support our staff in growing their knowledge and expanding their skills. We fund and support training for the successful candidate and we encourage you to work on any personal projects which can benefit the business.
We consider ourselves pretty laid back at Welford, and make sure that the environment in which we work is a friendly and casual one. Need to clear your head? Luna our office dog will quite happily keep you company for a while (or all day if you play your cards right). With paid lunches, game days, after-work drinks, meals out and various other team building activities we want to ensure Welford is a place you want to come to work at, rather than have to.
Perks & Additional Information
- Office dog
- Pension scheme
- City centre location
- Staff team building events and game days
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Relaxed atmosphere and fun office
- Frequent meals and nights out with the team
How to Apply
Ready to take the next step? If you like the sound of becoming the newest Account Manager at Welford Media, simply email your CV and cover letter to [email protected] and let us know why you’d like to work with us.
If you have any questions about the role then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!